GRC (Glassfibre reinforced concrete/cement). Precast concrete reinforced with fiberglass for the formation of industrialized construction systems
In PREHORQUISA we are specialists in the production of precasted GRC offering our customers different systems; among others, we highlight.
- GRC Sandwich Panel:
- GRC panels with EPS lightening core (expanded polystyrene)
- Thickness: 10 mm GRC sheet + 80-100 mm EPS + 10 mm sheet.
- Maximum approximate dimensions of 5,000×3,000 mm and approximate weight of 60 and 80 kg/m2
- GRC Studframe Panel:
- Stiffened GRC panels with metallic tubular frame
- Thickness: 10 mm GRC sheet + 20/30 mm spacing + 80 mm frame
- Maximum approximate dimensions of 9,000×3,000 mm and approximate weight of 45 and 65 kg/m²
- Panel GRC Lamina:
- GRC panel solid
- Thicknesses: 10-20-30 mm
- Maximum approximate dimensions of 3,000×2,000 mm and approximate weight of 30 to 45 kg/m2